[FIX][KCP] KCP-0102-extractVMFromSystDict ( [er] )

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Oct 3 06:05:39 UTC 2003

On Vendredi, oct 3, 2003, at 00:20 Europe/Zurich, Tim Rowledge wrote:

>> Anyway, I always thought that the point of cleaning up is to *get it
>> clean* not to move the dirt elsewhere, but, whatever.
> There's also a point at which one has to say "clean enough for now" and
> move on to the next pile of dirt.

Exact. Adn I'm paying attention to clean what I can in the process. But
I do not want to
change behavior when for the moment we need to move functionality in
coherent places.
So I agree that I would like to see those changes getting in like that
else I will simply stop
working on that because this is the third time that I do them and :*(
Stef