tutorial on presentation authoring - suggestions for improvement

Richard Staehli rastaehli at mac.com
Fri Oct 3 07:54:12 UTC 2003

I just uploaded a project titled "presentations tutorial" to Bob's
Superswiki.  It is targeted at moderately experienced Squeak users who
have not yet attempted to author presentations in Squeak.  I will
readily admit that the tutorial does not showcase any particularly
dazzling capabilities, but I think it does teach all the essential
tools for quickly producing useful presentations.

Suggestions for simple ways to make it look nicer and ways to integrate
more cool features would be appreciated.  Of course I would also
appreciate notice of any major inaccuracies or difficulties with the
tutorial instructions.

Richard Staehli