ClassBoxes for testing stuff?

Alexandre Bergel bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Oct 3 07:57:23 UTC 2003

Hello Daniel,

Pretty fine, thanks. Yourself?

I do not forget, you will be one of my very first user for Classboxes :-)
As I have shown at ESUG, the model is implemented, and I do not plan to touch it before I really need it (to increase performance for instance, but even now I am quite happy with the current one (I am currently 30% slower than a normal VM)).
But I need tools in order to use the system, I have created a new class browser (where the architecture can be reuse in normal squeak, the model is quite clean (I think) and it allows to wite some test units for the browser!!!). I sketched in my mind some tools for converting Classbox->ChangeSet and ChangeSet->Classbox. It is needed for letting people to use the model. I just need time...

I hope to have something for you within the next 3 weeks...

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel