tutorial on presentation authoring - suggestions for improvement

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Oct 3 12:22:11 UTC 2003

Just what I needed! (a month ago ;-)

1. "self cards first getBody allBold" illustrates how some stack wide
formatting changes can work
2. Otherwise very nice. Had no idea what stacks are until now. It seems
they are like books, with more structure, but maybe less features
(sorting). Would be nice to include a pointer to more information about
stacks, if something like that exists.

Finally, you should make it an SM entry for the project, so people can
find it.

Daniel