tutorial on presentation authoring - suggestions for improvement

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 3 14:56:41 UTC 2003

Richard Staehli <rastaehli at mac.com> wrote:
> Suggestions for simple ways to make it look nicer and ways to integrate
> more cool features would be appreciated.  Of course I would also
> appreciate notice of any major inaccuracies or difficulties with the
> tutorial instructions.

This is great, Richard!

Once you have the content down, something that will help is to put in
screenshots.  That way people can tell if they are doing what you
intended.

I don't have a feel for what features to put in it.  The stuff you put
in seems quite good.  The real test will be when a newbie tries to use
your doc to learn how to do this stuff.  Then you will know for sure
what is good and what is missing.  :)

-Lex