[BUG][FIX] SharedPoolKeysDo ( resent as .gz )

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 3 16:40:29 UTC 2003

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> hi tim
>
> how can I help testing it?
The part I (vaguely) remember is that filing out a class that involves
any pool variables used to include a fileout of the pool dictionary.
Thus for example, filing out Text would stick a listing of the
TextConstants pool dictionary at the front of the fileout.

In fact as I type this I (even more vguely) remember mentioning that
this was likely an area we would have to do later cleanup on. Part
of the problem is that we still have a few classes that use dictionaries
(in fact TextContsants is one example) and so we have to handle both
cases.

Sorry to be so vague!

tim
Strange OpCodes: NNI: Neglect Next Instruction