Babel: What's next?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Oct 3 17:41:12 UTC 2003

<diegogomezdeck at consultar.com> wrote:
> Hi folks...
>
> The 3.7 process is started and I'd like to know how to proceed to get Babel
> included.  The previous questions raises some comments but not a clear
> conclusion (at least in my POV).

Personally I just have one thought that I did raise before and do it
again:

Have you looked at the stuff that Andreas did a while back? I posted a
url last time but now I don't have it handy.

It seems to me that we should at least *look* at that stuff before the
decision is made how to proceed. Otherwise I think it seems very nice.
But again - Andreas stuff seemed very nice too!

regards, Göran