[FIX][KCP] KCP-0102-extractVMFromSystDict ( [er] )

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Oct 4 07:47:05 UTC 2003

>> We are now between stage 2 and
>> stage 3. Approval will not happen no matter how many people state
>> their
>> opinion or "vote". It takes exactly one harvester actually doing the
>> approval.
>>
>> Do it or don't. To "state your vote" is just to lead Stephane on, and
>> he
>> has better things to do (even from the things we care about).
>
> He has better things to do than listening to what I have to say? In
> that
> case he will not get my approval. I want his reactions to what I said
> before I approve it - perhaps that wasn't clear.

???????? slightly Do nit understand?????
Hey guys

slow down. I proposed different approaches to name and access the stuff
extracted from
SystemDictionary. This is the third time I do it because SmalltalkImage
uniqueInstance
was not practical, so I asked few people reply I spent time changing
everthing to Squeak.
Now I wait and as I have a lot of stuff to do this is not a problem
except that if the stuff got broken
I will be pissed of. But you are used to that ;)

What daniel wanting to say is that they is a process and that voting
does not count. I think that he is right
in the sense that we get flooded by email and bug fixes and
improvements and that we should stick
with this slim process, waiting for a better one.

Stef