[BUG][FIX] TestRunner incorrectly includes abstract TestCase subclasses ( [er][et][sm] [approved] )

marcus at ira.uka.de marcus at ira.uka.de
Sat Oct 4 11:28:57 UTC 2003

[approved]

I added this to the SUnit package on squeakmap. So the simplest
way of having this in the image is simply putting it in the
update stream.

The next version of Sunit will be released in november, and will
not include a testrunner as part of the base release. I think we
should then retire the testrunner and move on to Ned's testrunner.
(Which everyone uses anyways).

       marcus

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >