tutorial on presentation authoring - suggestions for improvement

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Sun Oct 5 09:18:21 UTC 2003

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 12:54:12AM -0700, Richard Staehli wrote:
> Suggestions for simple ways to make it look nicer and ways to integrate
> more cool features would be appreciated.  Of course I would also
> appreciate notice of any major inaccuracies or difficulties with the
> tutorial instructions.

Nice Tutorial!

Just a note: I am doing my presentations in a different (maybe not
better, this depends...) way: Using the ThreadNavigator. This allows
you to build up a Thread of existing Projects, with easy hopping
from one slide to the next.

I like this because I can easiely build customized Presentations of
typical Squeak Projects (e.g. from Superswiki). The downside of this
is that this does not have a Hypercard like "Card" Metaphor, e.g.
you can't define a Backround card and all the other nice stuff that's
possible with such a model.

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de