[FIX] CS5305Fixes-nk ( ned can you chekd this one? )

ducasse at iam.unibe.ch ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 5 17:41:42 UTC 2003

nearly all the changes are in the images except one or two changes.
Ned do yo know the status of these ones?
I was planning to close it.

Stef

We need help for reviewing the fixes! We need help for reviewing the
fixes! We need help for reviewing the fixes! We need help for reviewing
the fixes! We need help for reviewing the code! We need help for
reviewing the fixes! We need help for reviewing the fixes!

WE REALLY NEED HELP FOR REVIEWING THE FIXES....ONCE WE WILL STOP DOING
IT

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >