[UPDATES] 3.6 final

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Oct 6 05:33:04 UTC 2003

I've added an update to advance the 3.6gamma version to the final
"3.6".  I also put the final image/changes zip files here, if anyone
wants to give them a quick final test:

ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.6/

Platform-specific bundles should be created soon, and the squeak.org
downloads page updated... then 3.6 will be "official". :-)

- Doug