Discrete event/agent based simulation

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Oct 3 15:35:40 UTC 2003

Simon Frost <sdfrost at ucsd.edu> writes:

> My simulations often involve networks. Are there any nice packages for
> storing, displaying, and analyzing graph structures? (I've seen some
> on SqueakMap, but I haven't tried them out yet). Some nice vector
> graphics routines for animating graphs would be nice too.

Hello,

You can use Collections-Graphs for playing with graph structures, and
Morphic-Graphs, with a quite nice algorithm to display complex
graphs. I'm currently working on some enhancements on this package (if
you want to join the "graph library" effort, you are welcome !), I
will post an announce for version 1.0 of these packages in few days.

Samir