[BUG][BFAV]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #contents

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Mon Oct 6 19:09:30 UTC 2003

Weird.  So somehow the attachment name is fully-qualified, I assume
against the filesystem for Laurence Rozier's workstation :)
I know that Ken Causey submitted a fix related to this problem, and I
thought I included the fix in the current BFAV release.

Alejandro, are you using the most up-to-date version of the BFAV?