Call for Participation - Squeak Weblog Challenge

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Mon Oct 6 20:33:10 UTC 2003

Hi Folks,

The first Squeak challenge will occur October 11-19 (tentative, this time
frame may move a little bit depending on participants schedules), where the
participants will be building a weblog server. See:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3437 for a more detailed description of
the project. At this point, three people have signed on to participate.
Ideally, we could use a couple of more people.

One person that we're specifically seeking is someone to help with the
graphic/HTML side of the project, so that the project looks "pretty" when
we're done. Another couple of coders would be helpful also. We're currently
planning what the final project should look like when finished, now's a
great time to join up. This is especially true if you're interested in
Squeak based web programming.

We think it's going to be a lot of fun, so if you have some free time come
and join us!

Thanks,

Jim Benson