[Special Report] 3.6 is out, now what? :-)

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Wed Oct 8 15:46:30 UTC 2003

Hi guys...

I also agree on the list and I'd like to include:

- My look&feel changes.

- The Bitstream fonts so we can remove the Apple fonts and remove the
licence clause about them.

- I'd like to talk about the direction of the full image.  Probably we need
a new group of "full guides" or "media squeak guides".

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck

PS: Yesterdy we have our first snow in Switzeland and the cable modem
services died for a while so I left the IRC sudenly. Sorry.