[Special Report] 3.6 is out, now what? :-)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Oct 8 15:31:24 UTC 2003

<diegogomezdeck at consultar.com> wrote:
> Hi guys...
>
> I also agree on the list and I'd like to include:
>
> - My look&feel changes.

That was one I left out "on purpose" just to get it from you directly!
:-) :-)

> - The Bitstream fonts so we can remove the Apple fonts and remove the
> licence clause about them.

Yeah.

> - I'd like to talk about the direction of the full image.  Probably we need
> a new group of "full guides" or "media squeak guides".

Could indeed be a direction to think of. "Distributions". Something that
will get increasingly practical with SM2 etc.

> Cheers,
>
> Diego Gomez Deck
>
> PS: Yesterdy we have our first snow in Switzeland and the cable modem
> services died for a while so I left the IRC sudenly. Sorry.
>

> > Hi goran
> >
> > I like your list. It is a good goal.
> > I would add the event notification of Roel because we can build a lot
> > of nice tools
> > with that.

Also sounds obvious.

> > I would add: we NEED harvesters for special areas such as etoy, morph,
> > concurrency and network.

This is probably what I was after with my blabbering about Stewards etc.
So I agree.

regards, Göran