[FIX] SMFix

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Oct 9 12:51:13 UTC 2003

That sounds to me like you've found the bug in FD default, the Mac
version. One we find exactly where to correct it (VM? Image side
platform casing?) That _might_ be a good candidate for a 3.6
post-release update. But its important to find the right place to fix
it, not just to push the bug around from one place to another... :-)

Daniel