Access to CoWeb/Swiki Servers Interrupted Monday October 13

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 9 21:52:25 UTC 2003

----- Forwarded message from Mark Guzdial <guzdial at cc.gatech.edu> -----

On Monday October 13, the Collaborative Software Lab is moving from CRB to
TSRB.  All the Swiki/CoWeb servers that physically reside in CSL will be
unavilable during the move.  These servers include coweb.cc.gatech.edu,
triton.cc.gatech.edu, pbl.cc.gatech.edu, herring.cc.gatech.edu, and
home.cc.gatech.edu.  We will be shutting down these servers early Monday
morning October 13, and we hope to have them back up by Monday evening, but
I wouldn't count on them being back up until early Tuesday October 14.  We
apologize for any inconvenience.

The server swiki.cc.gatech.edu physically resides in the CNS machine
room.  That server will not be moved, so service to that server will not be
interrupted.

If you have any questions, concerns, or (especially) note any problems when
the servers come back up, please email swiki-bugs at cc.gatech.edu.  (As
always, to have a new Swiki created, please email
swiki-request at cc.gatech.edu.)

Thanks!
  Mark
______
Mark Guzdial, Associate Professor, College of Computing/GVU
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~mark.guzdial/
Collaborative Software Lab http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl

----- End forwarded message -----