Base Image Tests: was ClassVarsFix-petervr

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Oct 10 00:37:17 UTC 2003

Yes. Marcus maintains this package, harvesting posts containing tests to
the list. If the changes are accepted, you should definitely send them
test in.

I'm not sure you should send them in before that (one might argue they
check an optional addition, not a bug, and until its decided we actually
want that addition, having the test doesn't make sense), but I don't
have a clear opinion on this. Probably no harm if you send the test now,
Marcus will do the right thing :-)

Daniel