[ENH] DeprecationRename-dew ( senders will be removed first )

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Oct 10 02:19:45 UTC 2003

On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 03:16 PM, Ned Konz wrote:

> Did I miss something here?
> This removes a method that's called from 100 different places.

I was going to remove all of the senders from the image before this
changeset would be incorporated.

It was agreed earlier to remove all deprecated methods at the beginning
of each alpha release, as long as a package containing the removed
methods was made available on SqueakMap.  I am about to do that
tonight, actually.

- Doug