midi clicks

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Fri Oct 10 14:48:39 UTC 2003

Hello,
just got squeak 3.6 yesterday and there still a couple of things seem odd.

1.when playing the midi in the play with me projects the mellow brass
player clicks at the beginning of each note.

2.when playing with the envelope editor there are clicks at the end of most
notes. Like a sudden halt and not fade away.

3.on the menu for the envelope editor there seems to be an option "turn
reverb on" which doesn't seem to do anything.

But on the good side I noticed the envelope editor doesn't crash now when
putting the millisecond above 1200.

can anyone give a bit more info ?

Thanks!
Gary