Arrow/Underscore vs. ':=' (was Re: [ENH] Display := when pretty printing ( [sm][et][er][cd] [approved] ))

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Oct 10 16:01:03 UTC 2003

I would just like to cast a vote in favor of the arrow/underscore.  I
find it quite useful to identify assignments at a glance.  I would also
like to note that I normally use pretty printing mode in the browser and
would be bothered by having my arrows replaced.  If any change like this
is made to the image please make it changeable via a preference.

Ken