duplicateControlAndAltKeys by default?

Martin Wirblat sql.mawi at t-link.de
Fri Oct 10 17:15:48 UTC 2003

I meant: when swapping is turned on, all keys sould be swapped, aka
the modifier keys should be swapped, as it is possible for some OS-UIs.
 If the main modifier key of Squeak does not match the one of the OS
we are a bit more incompatible without gaining anything.

Another plus: this behavior would be easier to describe in the help,
than a second 'special table' for swappings, which looks a bit funny.

regards
Martin