[bug] Connectors or Stack Morph?

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 13:50:40 UTC 2003

Hi Ned,

With a stock 3.5 image on Windows and Connectors 1.9 freshly loaded
from SqueakMap, here is how to recreate this problem:

1. Put a Stack morph on the screen (from the Objects morph Presentation
pane, for example)

2. On the Stack morph page, build a simple diagram, such as two Basic
Shapes connected by a connector (all from the Connectors flap)

3. Add a new page to the Stack morph

4. When you go back to the page with the simple diagram, the connector
has become unconnected at both ends.

I tried this with a Book morph and it works fine, only the Stack morph
seems to be a problem.

This is not terribly pressing as far as I am concerned, and I know you
have said something about a new version coming out soon, but I thought
I would point this out.