Future of Babel

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Sat Oct 11 16:54:44 UTC 2003

Hi Stef,

> > PS: How the French translation is progressing?
>
> I'm translating the Etoy book in french (4 chapters already) and the
> french translation got stuck because I was waiting to know what was the
> future of babel.

The translation efforts are in a safe area.

We're talking HOW to make the image translatable but in every case the
translation-work is safe. Remember I have an almost complete Spanish
translation (about 1800 phrases) and to lose them IS NOT AN OPTION.

> So having babel in would be a good push to the french
> translation.

Sure, and we'll get it!

> Stef

Cheers,