Date, Time, ANSI and I17N

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Oct 11 17:04:40 UTC 2003

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> Brent Pinkney has done the ANSI date and time support for Squeak. This is in
> the Chronology package on Squeak Map.

ANSI DateAndTime is also in... (wait for it)...  the "ANSI
Compatibility" package on Squeak Map.

If ANSI Compatibility is not on the list for Squeak 3.7, let's add it.
This package doesn't change anything major; it basically just adds a lot
of standard method names.  The package has been sitting for YEARS
because peoyle are afraid it will break something, but I've had it
loaded for a big chunk of the time it's available and haven't run into
any problems.

Anyway, I have no idea who's DateAndTime is better.

-Lex