[ENH] Object>>asStringOrText

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Oct 12 11:44:25 UTC 2003

This is precise. Note that an old refactoring I submitted a couple of
months ago would clean up a bit of garbage in PluggableListMorphs, make
them more flexible, and incidentally includes Diegos improvement. If you
have a little more energy, review that, and we'll get us some nice
colored-italic-list-items-with-flowers-on-the-side ;-)

Daniel