Problem with Seaside fileOut

Raymond raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 14 02:46:07 UTC 2003

Hi Avi,
    I sent this message

     > merci...for the fast reply.  It turns out to be my fault not a FileSystem fault.
     >   I  didn't  followed the Package Info naming convention, I was just typing
     >   a partial name thinking that all the classification begining with this truncated
     >   name would have been selected by Monticello....sorry.

       > the #binary message still happen randomly, I don't know why yet,
       > but my packages seem good..so I will live with until I understand what is happening.

      >  Thank you for your reply.

      But I was wrong,
            the problem is still there,
            and you were right,
                                    ...it seems to be about file.
            and more about Seaside package than Monticello

      For what I can understand, no stream are ever created when trying to fileOut a 'Seaside' classification.

      With a Browser (standard one) I can make a 'fileOut' of my classes under a classification
      like 'MesLogiciels-',    but if I try to fileOut the classification 'Seaside/Examples-Store'
      I always get a debugger with a stream  'nil'.

      This is the same if I use a Monticello Browser to 'export package'....the stream is 'nil' so nothing
      append when I try to export 'a Seaside' package....

      Any hints !