Scratch

Darius squeakuser at inglang.com
Wed Oct 15 15:25:40 UTC 2003

Hi John,

This is Darius whom you've met at SqueakFest. I've been in contact with
Angelique, Program Coordinator for a Los Angeles - Intel Computer Clubhouse.
They've been a bit slow responding to my offer to volunteer as a mentor.

They are now interested in starting a First Lego League team. http://www.
firstlegoleague.org/default.aspx?pid=20 by the way.

Talking with the club has made me wonder how Scratch is developing and wonder if
Squeak has gained any traction at the MIT Media Lab since your June update.

Cheers,
Darius