[ENH] [VM] Object>>#becomeForward:copyHash: ( [cd] Need VM guys to have a look )

ducasse at iam.unibe.ch ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 16 07:01:09 UTC 2003

Tim, andreas, anthony or other VM guys.
we need your point of view on this change. Brent took really the time to
document the changes
with tests and other explanations. Therefore he deserves your attention.

I do not have the expertise to judge the changes but I know that I think
that this is important
to have a look because he made his best to present it.

Stef

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >