[ENH] PluggableListItemWrapper

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Oct 16 08:32:36 UTC 2003

> Resend my comment using BFAV because the title was not
> exactly the same. Andreas I was currently looking at an
> old changeset proposed by daniel that cleaned
> PluggableMorphList. In this changeset you got
> item and not string in the list. How you change relate
> to that?

This is totally unrelated as the ENH I sent applies to hierarchical (e.g.,
SimpleHierarchicalListMorph, ObjectExplorer and friends) and not to plain
list.

> Have you tested the change made by daniel because
> they sound good but I'm not expert into that and it
> seems a related improvement.

I haven't tested them together since they apply to different areas of the
system. PLM is not affected by these changes whatsoever.

Cheers,
  - Andreas