[MAGMA] Image Grow [PIM]

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Thu Oct 16 19:30:10 UTC 2003

Hi!
    I am developing a webapp with Seaside and Magma.
I open my Magma session at the first user login, and I close it when the
image is saved.

I share my session as a Singleton, and I use the "single-user-mode"
magma, without a server image.
But My MagmaSession aren't garbage collected!

I got 108 MagmaSession so far and the image start growing.
The shutdown method do this:
    PIMMagmaSessionSingleton ifNotNil:[
        PIMMagmaSessionSingleton disconnect; closeRepository.
        PIMMagmaSessionSingleton _ nil.
        log info: 'All done ;)'.
    ]
Where is the bug? ;(
Someone experienced similar problems?
I'd like magma and I do not want to change the db...

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi