X11 Server for Squeak!

Vladimir Janousek janousek at fit.vutbr.cz
Sun Oct 19 17:12:07 UTC 2003

Hi,

The author (Michal Skrivanek) was my student last year and I suggested
him to make first steps toward
that project because I believed that having something like

    http://www.jcraft.com/weirdx/

in Squeak would be a good idea. I don't know Michal's plans but I think
the project needs some help from
some experienced X and Morphic guru to make it fully functioning.

Vladimir