Squeak-dev Digest, Vol 10, Issue 39

Richard Staehli rastaehli at mac.com
Mon Oct 20 19:27:35 UTC 2003

I'm embarrassed to say that I can't find much online documentation on
smalltalk projects and their ".pr" file representation.  But the quick
answers to your questions are:
   ".pr" is the extension for a file containing a Squeak project.
   Squeak is the program that interprets it.

The following web page has simple instructions on how to load a project
from Bob's SuperSwiki:

    http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1875

The minimally functional Scamper browser _should_ offer a "do you want
to load as a project" dialog when you click on a ".pr" URL.  The world
menu and the FileList also provide ways to load projects.

Richard