MorphLayoutArticle

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Oct 21 10:18:03 UTC 2003

Hi

something important to know about project is that if you use a project
to ship your code, pay attention that a project only include the code
of the current changesets and not all the changesets you created since
you open a project. I got bitten once by that.

Once your project are loaded you can also find them under the squeaklet
directory in your current image.
This way you can have them locally. If you have multiple projects in
your image, open a threadNavigator (cmd-o to bring the objects panel
and look for navigation). I used that for using projects as powerpoint
slides.

Stef