Monticello: change package cache dir?

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue Oct 21 19:00:27 UTC 2003

Hi,

I just updated all my dev images.

I'm used to put togeter a "master" image (with all bells and wistles).
The I copy this to the Project directories.

Problem: Monticello (and SqueakMap) both seem to save the directory
were I loaded them first inside the image.

So I end up with a monticello that saves happily into the package-cache
of my master image, not in the directory I would think it should
(the subdir in the folder the image is in). For the package-cache, this
is really not what I want.

Same with SqueakMap: all stuff downloaded will be copied to the "master"
dir, not the new one.

       Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de