PowerPoint slides in Squeak

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Wed Oct 22 08:23:13 UTC 2003

I would like to make my next presentation in Squeak rather than PowerPoint.
Storing the talk as a project looks great. But what about handouts? I have
tried printing my own Morphs and the MorphLayoutArticle, but have trouble
with coordinate transformations and clipping. What should I do?

--Trygve

At 21.10.2003 12:18, you wrote:
....If you have multiple projects in your image, open a threadNavigator
(cmd-o to bring the objects panel and look for navigation). I used that for
using projects as powerpoint slides.

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway