[OT] Snap-Together Visualization

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 19:26:31 UTC 2003

I have updated the swiki page about my "visual data analysis workbench"
at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3231 to include a few cool links
at the bottom.  The best one as far as I am concerned is the SNAP
project at http://infovis.cs.vt.edu/snap/  This looks like it could be
a cool thing in Squeak, but unfortunately the authors chose to use
Java.  I have downloaded their prototype, but haven't had time to make
it work yet.  <DayDream> If only someone would rewrite SNAP in Squeak
and somehow throw in all the statistics from R ... and maybe Ned can do
Connectors in Wonderland ... </DayDream>