[OT] Snap-Together Visualization

mwgrant2001 mwgrant2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 19:49:56 UTC 2003

David,

Nice dream :). Could we also have someone else throw in influence
diagrams, belief networks ... they would mesh nicely with the
connectors, wouldn't they?

Regards,
Michael Grant

BTW is there more info on your visual data analysis project?. Also I
presume you've also seen the 'Vistas' environment in lisp-stat (UNC,
Forrest Young)?

--- In squeak at yahoogroups.com, David Faught <dave_faught at y...> wrote:
> I have updated the swiki page about my "visual data analysis
workbench"
> at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3231 to include a few cool
links
> at the bottom.  The best one as far as I am concerned is the SNAP
> project at http://infovis.cs.vt.edu/snap/  This looks like it could
be
> a cool thing in Squeak, but unfortunately the authors chose to use
> Java.  I have downloaded their prototype, but haven't had time to
make
> it work yet.  <DayDream> If only someone would rewrite SNAP in
Squeak