Question about selecting text in Squeak environment.

Pravin A. Sable pravin at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Oct 22 19:52:03 UTC 2003

Hello All,
	In Squeak environment on WinXP, while selecting text through
keyboard by using left and right arrow keys, doesn't work, the way it
works in normal windows applications. Actually there is no way to unselect
once selected text through left and right keys. Selection just keeps on
growning whatever direction keys are press. I am sure there must be some
reason to this in squeak and there must be some setting to change this to
default windows behavior. I think there should be some option that will
allow user to replicate all the functionality of the normal windows text
editor, like selection, short keys etc. Can anybody help in this?

Best Regards,
Pravin A Sable
MS Student, Computer Science,
Northeastern University.