SqueakParty@Paris (was Re: [Fwd: Camp Smalltalk @ OOPSLA])

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Fri Oct 24 06:25:25 UTC 2003

Hi,

That's nice. BTW, I don't think that the SqueakParty organized at Paris
on 22 novembre has been announced. Its organized by the French Smalltalk
Users Group.
More infos available at : http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr:8000/fsug/43

Noury

Doug Way wrote:

> Looks like there will be a free CampSmalltalk/Squeaker area at OOPSLA
> after all...

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group
http://www.esug.org