Two 3.6 issues

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Oct 24 07:52:40 UTC 2003

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 04:21:07PM +1300, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
> (1) They used Array2D.  They said that their code would not work
> in 3.5 "because of an Array2D bug".  I thought it had been decided
> that Array2D would not be included in 3.6 because it is just too
> confusing?  (Their code would have been clearer with an array of
> arrays anyway.)

Somebody should do:
a) make a Array2D package available on SqueakMap
b) post a [ENH] Array2D-removal to the list
c) review the Matrix class (that Richard built last year)
   I think this (or something like that) should be part
   of the image.

  Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de