Beginner Question Bezier Curves with Ballon

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Oct 24 10:14:47 UTC 2003

"Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus" <schwa at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> A "2-segment bezier curve"?  I'm not sure what you mean.  Are you
> converting a B-spline to bezier form for rendering?
>
> Anyway, a quick way to see a quadratic bezier curve on the screen is
> (Bezier2Segment from: 100 at 100 to: 300 at 100 via: 200 at 300) debugDraw

Joshua was faster than me, but I came up with the exact same code. This
is how:

1. Type "bezier" in a Workspace, select it, press ctrl-w. There I found
Bezier2Segment.

2. Browsed the class side of Bezier2Segment and found method
#from:to:via.

3. Brought up a protocol browser on Bezier2Segment, restricted
inheritance to LineSegment and found debugDraw. Look in that method to
see the details.

regards, Göran