[newbie] How to strip off Morphic, Balloon, etc...

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sun Oct 26 19:00:12 UTC 2003

mayureshkathe at softhome.net wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I wanted to know how to get an MVC only system such that it can run in
>low resource hardware environments.
>
>There used to be a majorShrink somewhere but I can't seem to find it
>now.
>Even if I do manage to find it, will it work with the present 3.4 image?

Hum....Do you plan to use a  headless image?
If you don't, removing Morphic is not a good thing, especially if you
need some graphic capabilities.

In my expirience this removal is best finalized as the last step, when
you have removed all the other things you do not like
to have ;)
ciao ciao!

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi