Unable to find function address while using ODBC

Eric Merritt cyberlync at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 22:13:09 UTC 2003

I need a little help with squeak odbc under linux. Let
me start off by saying that I can retrieve data with
out a problem from other envs, langauges. For example
DataManager has no problems. However, when I try to
open a connection to a database via odbc in squeak I
get the error 'Unable to find function address'. The
call that generates this error is something like

 ODBCConnection dsn:'somedsn' user:'someuser'
password:'somepassword'.

Any help would be appreciated.

btw, I am running squeak 3.6 under redhat linux 9.0

thanks,
Eric