[newbie] How to strip off Morphic, Balloon, etc...

mayureshkathe at softhome.net mayureshkathe at softhome.net
Tue Oct 28 14:50:53 UTC 2003

Hi Jon.

The changeset doesn't seem to work...
It started off fine...
I did a "Smalltalk preMajorShrink" and it opened an inspector on an
OrderedCollection which held references to a lot of projects and other
data...
Then I did "Smalltalk majorShrink" and it asked me a couple of
confirmations to delete a few projects and then went into a kind of
infinite loop and kept repeating a Progressbar with "Removing 43
messages" title...

What could I have done wrong? or forgotten to do?
Should I manually unload "Worlds of Squeak" and kill its window before I
go onto majorShrink?

Warm Regards,

~Mayuresh