Trying to go through plugin tutorial

Joel Shellman joel at ikestrel.com
Mon Sep 1 17:56:58 UTC 2003

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm very familiar with the wiki concept, but
before I go messing around with it, is their any extra etiquette
required in the Squeak Swiki? I'd be happy to go through that tutorial
and rewrite it where necessary incorporating my experiences (and
integrating the VMMaker part to replace the obselete steps).

Especially considering the current discussion about documentation, I
think the wiki is the best documentation tool we could ask for.

In fact, at work, I tried to get any new member on the team's first
responsibility to go through the ramp up documents and update them if
they are out of date. I would think the same approach could be very
effective at keeping Squeak documentation up to date and useful.

-joel