[Q] How do I reclaim memory used by MethodContexts?

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 19:33:20 UTC 2003

I have a program that references Blocks from instance variables, and passes
Blocks as arguments to methods.

When my program ends, I notice that objects that were referenced in variables
used inside my code Block are still referenced by its MethodContext.

I think this is what's preventing them from being garbage collected.

I've never had this problem before, what can I do?

Thanks..