Math in Squeak

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 2 04:18:57 UTC 2003

You missed 'DHB Numerical Analysis' on SqueakMap.  It consists of the Smalltalk
code from "Object-Oriented Implementation of Numerical Methods"; there's a lot
of good stuff in there.

I've also hacked some support for LAPACK routines, but it's not all nice
and pretty for release.

Can you be more specific about what you are looking for?
Joshua